I've got a little question about what is the fastest way to count
relationships of a node. For example,

ICE-CREAM

| LIKES

A -- KNOWS -- B

| KNOWS

If I count it by traversing it would be 2 "KNOWS"s and one LIKE. So, my
question is if I want to count every relationship that comes out of a node a
every time I query something to sort the result by the most relationships
first. So in this example it would be KNOWS first and second LIKES. And it
could be a thousand relationships from node A. I realise that if I count the
relationships every time, the performance would be really bad.

So, instead of doing that I would have nodes hanging out of Node A and every
time a user inserts a new relationship or an existing node, it would update
those nodes. For example I would have node KNOWS and LIKES hanging out of
Node A and a property count, and the count property will get updated every
time. And those nodes would be indexed as well for fast searching.

My result is I want to know how many relationships coming out off a
particular node, which categorised by relationship name in almost real time.

Is this a good approach?

Thank you very much.