Niels,
I think the SuperGraph API (TM) should go into its own component and
then depend on the collections component. I can prepare that and maybe
move the code there during the week or next? This way, we can evolve
the API apart from the more pragmatic collection component.

WDYT?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter