I was asking really only for the console. I don't see myself needing to use
the ID programmatically -- except it might be a minor optimization to be
able to get only node URLs if I already have node data, and I just want to
compare the output of this query with the nodes I already have.

For the console, the only thing is that nodes w/ many properties (and
possibly long values, e.g. descriptions) totally litter the console, making
output impossible to read or make sense of. Shortening the results to just
IDs (along with selected properties) would be convenient in some cases. In
many cases, just the properties aren't identifying enough.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the consideration!

Aseem