Hi Peter,

 > Could you provide a test and maybe fix it (fork on
 > GIThub)? Would be awesome!

No problem, I'll send you a pull request tonight.

I still have one question that already had come to my mind while testing
my own app: Have you ever thought of implementing a GraphDatabaseService
backed by a main memory store? This could be really usefull for unit
testing, so you don't have to do things like cleaning up your
environment after each test. Just shut down the graph database service
and everyting is in a well defined, clean state again.

Best regards,
Benjamin