Hi peter,
I am tryn to use jo4neo with playframework....
firstly, im unable  to resolve it as a dependency directly from maven,

secondly, with my manually downloaded lib from
http://jo4neo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/thewebsemantic/jo4neo/0.4.1/
and noe4j from maven, when i try to run my application is it the error i
get:

Internal Server Error (500) for request GET /Rendezvous/index

Oops: NoClassDefFoundError
An unexpected error occured caused by exception NoClassDefFoundError:
org/neo4j/index/IndexService

play.exceptions.UnexpectedException: Unexpected Error
at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invoke(ActionInvoker.java:255)
 at Invocation.HTTP Request(Play!)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/neo4j/index/IndexService
at jo4neo.impl.ObjectGraphImpl.<init>(ObjectGraphImpl.java:29)
 at jo4neo.impl.ObjectGraphProvider.create(ObjectGraphProvider.java:10)
at jo4neo.ObjectGraphFactory.get(ObjectGraphFactory.java:36)
 at controllers.Rendezvous.<clinit>(Rendezvous.java:28)
at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method)
 at play.utils.Java.parameterNames(Java.java:193)
at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.getActionMethodArgs(ActionInvoker.java:607)
 at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invokeControllerMethod(ActionInvoker.java:475)
at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invokeControllerMethod(ActionInvoker.java:470)
 at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.invoke(ActionInvoker.java:158)
... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.neo4j.index.IndexService
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
 ... 11 more

Regards, hnocleland