Hi,

if i understand you correctly, you are looking at the documentation
for snapshot (currently 1.5) but looking at the configuration file
from the 1st milestone of 1.4 (1.4.M01).

>From what git history shows, these lines was added on May 30, 2011,
which places them in the distribution around 1.4M04.

Anyway, i just downloaded a community snapshot (1.5-SNAPSHOT) from
neo4j.org and conf/neo4j-wrapper.conf has the expected contents, lines
8-9.

Is there something that i am missing here?

Note that adding manually this line in the configuration in versions
before 1.4M04 should work as expected.

cheers,
CG