Hey Romiko,

> http://romikoderbynew.com/2011/07/30/neo4jclient-primer/

That is really cool how you build a Gremlin expression in C# using a fluent
pattern and then, I suspect, transform it to the appropriate Gremlin string
representation for transport over the wire to Neo4j REST Server. Is that what
you are doing? If so, that is a neat way to build language bindings that are
not just server.eval("some.big.fat.string.all.old.skool.rdbms.style")?

Finally, in a similar note, TinkerPop is generalizing Gremlin away from a
particular language implementation. We want to provide the "Gremlin-style" to
any JVM language, not just Groovy. We plan to have Gremlin_scala out in the
next release... E.g.:

        gremlin-groovy: g.v(1).out('knows').name.filter{it == 'josh'}
        gremlin-scala: g.v(1).out("knows").property("name").filter{_ == "josh"}

There is an strong conceptual overlap to how you are doing your C# binding and
how Gremlin is becoming JVM language agnostic.... makes me think. :/

Anywho, I like the work you did. Thank you for sharing,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com