Hi,

Are the three servers members of an HA cluster? If yes, can you
provide details of your setup (the conf/ directory contents would do
nicely)?
Could you provide us with the messages.log files of the servers?
Contact me off list if you have concerns about sharing it publicly.
If you could provide the corrupt database, that would be very nice.
Same off-list contact suggestion as above applies.
Finally, what prompted you to delete the data directory?

cheers,
CG