Thanks! I will still need to try this out, but the idea (in your first
response) kind of feels more or less like what I knew I needed. I have so
many questions now based on the responses so far - it feels like I'm just
scratching the surface!
Firstly, could you explain the differences between map, list, and set?
Secondly, when you reduced it to a single line, you implemented "cap" and
"next".... I've seen these mentioned before, but don't really get it...