I have a very simply graph:

UserGroup 2 <-[:IS_MEMBER_OF]- UserGroup 1, User 3
UserGroup 1 <-[:IS_MEMBER_OF]- User 1, User 2

And I am trying to get all nodes that are on the same level and below
the starting point including the starting point. This works for, e.g.
User 3, but not for UserGroup2. The cypher is used is the one presented.

Since I cannot get the starting point included, I tried to do this
combining thing for the further matching.