Hi,
I'm just getting started with Neo4j,  spatial, gremlin and Neoclipse.  I can
successfully run (via eclipse) an import of 'map.osm' file using OSMImporter
by linking to libraries that come with the spatial distribution.  When I try
to use gremlin or neoclipse to attach to the data I get a db version error.
I'm wondering if there is a repository that I can download from ( or build )
where all these components are in sync.  Or maybe someone has a suggestion
for how I can proceed.

both gremlin and neoclipse report a version problem, here is gremlins
output:

Caused by: org.neo4j.kernel.impl.nioneo.store.IllegalStoreVersionException:
Store version [NeoStore v0.A.0]. Please make sure you are not running old
Neo4j kernel on a store that has been created by newer version of Neo4j.