Hello all,

I stuck with returning null in underlyingObjectToObject.

First of all, I have this class:

public class ClosableIterableAdapter<I, T> extends IterableWrapper<I, T>
implements IClosableIterable {

    private final ClosableIterable<T> closableNodeIterable;

    public static <IF, TY> ClosableIterableAdapter<IF, TY>
from(ClosableIterable<TY> it) {
        return new ClosableIterableAdapter<IF, TY>(it);
    }

    public ClosableIterableAdapter(ClosableIterable<T> closableNodeIterable)
{
        super(closableNodeIterable);
        this.closableNodeIterable = closableNodeIterable;
    }

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    @Override
    protected I underlyingObjectToObject(T object) {
        // if (true) return (I) object;
        // if (false) return null;
    }

So long ... it works. But the returned null values destroy my resulting
collection. How can I remove them? I mean how I can avoid to return them?

Thx a lot for every hint.
Jack