Hi there! I've being playing around with neo4j for a few weeks now. I'm
using embedded graph db, and the data lives inside my developer machine.
But now I need to turn things into a more production like stage.

Coming from a traditional SQL world where we have our clusters of DB
running in some servers and all AppServers accessing remotely via jdbc
connections. I'm wondering what is the best approach with neo4j?

Is REST the way to go when we have a separation from AppServers and the
node servers? I've seen some ppl saying that one could use HA and have DBs
collocated on each machine and have the HA capabilities to sync the
storage, but I'd like to avoid this approach at all, we don't want to have
graphdb servers and appservers on the same machine (not my call this
decision unfortunately)

It seems to me that Spring has some nice RESTDataService that wraps the
REST API, so I'm considering going that way.

Just wondering what would be a recommend strategy for this.

Regards