On 2011-11-23, at 12:35 PM, Stefan Arentz wrote:

> When running Neoclipse on Lion (10.7.2) with the latest Java 10.6, the
> Eclipse menu bar is missing. Is this a known problem? Is there a workaround?

Ahh so it seems the tool does not actually have a menu bar. To open a database
you have to go to the settings and change the database location. Hmm.

Is there a way to make this work with the IMDB demo? It complains about the DB
format not being the same (0.9.8?).

I thought this was a generic tool to open existing databases and browse them
visually. That would help me debug / understand some things in a big way I
think.

 S.