In order to have proper sort order for Strings with diacritical characters, I
started using Lucene's ICUCollationKeyAnalyzer. This indeed gives the proper
sort order for queries, but for some reason wild card queries no longer seem to
work. This applies for both the normal CollationKeyAnalyzer and for the ICU
variant. Exact queries work, but as soon as a wild card is added the query no
longer returns any results.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?
I'd like to be able to have an index that allows both diacritics-aware sort
order and support for wild cards.
Niels