Hey,

Thank you for the reply.
I am sorry I was not clear with the below statement :

#1 " If not then I think wouldn't it be good to support them"
#2 "s every organization may not want to go for Spring-Data or want to
migrate to Neo4J just because its more efficient than RDBMS"

What I meant was supporting JPA annotations in Neo4j will give more
opportunity for organizations to consider migrating their data from RDBMS to
Neo4J.
I think Hibernate OGM is somewhat similar I am looking for. I will try to
explore too on this and return.

No doubt Neo4J provides more richer domain model than RDBMS. But to gain a
broad market we(Neo4J Community) must consider

I spent around 30 hours in understanding Neo4J and other related stuff and
planning to spend more and more to dig down Neo4J. My motto is to replace
Oracle or any RDBMS with Graph DB and I found Neo4J is perfect.

Now I am working on a solution where I can migrate my old swing
application(SqlLite as backend) to Neo4J.
Thus I don't want to change any business logic, all I want to change is
database.