Greetings - I have started my first project using neo4j, and am having some
trouble with unit tests.   I must be missing something, but when I retrieve
a node using an incoming direction, I am unable to get properties from that
node.    The first test works fine, the second one fails with a
NotFoundException on the property "asn". (although it does find the
end-node with no trouble)   Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jon

/**
 * $Id$
 */
package com.mcafee.tsw.webgraph;

import org.junit.After;
import org.junit.Before;
import org.junit.Test;
import org.neo4j.graphdb.Direction;
import org.neo4j.graphdb.GraphDatabaseService;
import org.neo4j.graphdb.Node;
import org.neo4j.graphdb.RelationshipType;
import org.neo4j.graphdb.Transaction;
import org.neo4j.test.ImpermanentGraphDatabase;

/**
 */
public class TestMe {

    private GraphDatabaseService svc;
    private Transaction tx;

    /**
     * @throws java.lang.Exception
     */
    @Before
    public void initDB() throws Exception {
        svc = new ImpermanentGraphDatabase();
        tx = svc.beginTx();
    }

    /**
     * @throws java.lang.Exception
     */
    @After
    public void closeDB() throws Exception {
        tx.failure();
        tx.finish();
        svc.shutdown();
        svc = null;
    }

    // This one works.
    @Test
    public void testOutgoing() {

        Node network = svc.createNode();
        Node as = svc.createNode();

        as.setProperty("asn", "123");
        network.createRelationshipTo(as, IPAddressRelationshipType.AS);

System.out.println(network.getSingleRelationship(IPAddressRelationshipType.AS,
Direction.OUTGOING)
                .getEndNode().getProperty("asn"));

    }

    // This one results in a not found exception on the 'asn' property.
    @Test
    public void testIncoming() {

        Node network = svc.createNode();
        Node as = svc.createNode();
        as.setProperty("asn", "123");

        as.createRelationshipTo(network, IPAddressRelationshipType.AS);

System.out.println(network.getSingleRelationship(IPAddressRelationshipType.AS,
Direction.INCOMING)