Hello folks, i've been trying to prune based on number of outgoing
relationships, but so far i am stumped,
since org.neo4j.graphdb.Node interface doesn't expose any way to count
outgoing relationships. Traversal is for
tree visualisation, and i want to avoid creating too much of a
clutter, hence the outgoing relationship limit. My code right now:

        t = neo4j.TraversalDescription().\
            max_depth(3).relationships('rel_type','out').\
            prune('javascript','position.endNode().getProperty("some_property")
>= 192')

I would like to prune nodes that have more than 10 outgoing relationships.

godspeed, graphistas