Marko,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it, I will start going through your
response here. I have also added the copy/split aggregate functionality into
our Gremlin Client. I was not aware of the if then else as well, will extend
our client to support this.

Apologise, will explain Scenario One.
I have a User Node that has a relationship LINKED_TO_CENTRE

I would like to get a query that can give me all Users that do not have a
relationship  LINKED_TO_CENTRE. I was thinking of the Except/Retain pattern for
this, e.g. get all users as aggregate A then get all users linked  as aggregate
b  - then use except/retain or something along these lines.

On Another note, is there a way to get unique()._() to preserve all previous
pipes and placeholders, the reason is I want to use unique() before doing a
table projection. And unique breaks closures? ( I have a separate post on this
in the mail list)

Marko, if you interested here is how the .NET code looks like that I am
currently trying to write to generate a report. Its not yet finished as I need
to take into consideration your feedback, but I am sure I will get their
eventually.
        //ToDo Chained 'As' statements are reversed, bug in gremlin plugin with
chained as - https://github.com/neo4j/community/issues/114
            var resultSet = graphClient
                .RootNode
                .Out<Agency>(Hosts.TypeKey, a => a.Key ==
userIdentifier.AgencyKey)
                .In<User>(UserBelongsTo.TypeKey, u => u.Username ==
userIdentifier.Username)
                .Out<Centre>(UserLinkedToCentre.TypeKey)
                .As("Centre")
                .In<User>(UserLinkedToCentre.TypeKey)
                //.GremlinDistinct() - breaks pipes for table output
                .As("UserGivenName")
                .As("UserFamilyName")
                .In<Referral>(CreatedBy.TypeKey, r => r.Completed == false)
                .As("ReferralId")
                .Out<ReferralWhoSection>(ReferralHasWhoSection.TypeKey)
                .As("ReferralDate")
                .Out<ReferralParticipant>(HasParticipant.TypeKey)
                .As("ParticipantName")
                .In<ReferralWhoSection>(HasParticipant.TypeKey)
                .In<Referral>(ReferralHasWhoSection.TypeKey)
                //.GremlinDistinct() - breaks pipes for table output
                .Table<ReferralByGroup, Centre, User, User, Referral, Referral,
ReferralParticipant>(
                    centre => centre.Name,
                    user => user.FamilyName,
                    user => user.GivenName,
                    referral => referral.UniqueId,
                    referral2 => referral2.DateInitiatedUtc,
                    participant => participant.Name
                );

Thank You
Much appreciated