Thanks Peter,

I studied how the HA works in
http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/ha-how.html. It mentioned that "If
the new master is elected and performs changes before the old master
recovers, there will two different versions of the data. The old master
will not be able to attach itself to the cluster and will require
maintenance (replace the wrong version of the data with the one running in
the cluster".

Say, I have two neo4j instances(A & B) running, When instance A crashed, B
continues to work and has many writes on it. Then Server A is recovered but
it can not attach itself to the cluster as the wrong data version. So I
need to manually replace the instance A's data using B's.

But the graph size is around 4G, I have to copy all the 4G data to server
A? Or any other simple and fast ways?

Regards,

Samuel