Hi All,

I am new to neo4j and I really like it.

I love the fact that I am able to use Astar for my search when running with
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase in-memory.

With A-star, I am able to use dynamic values in the computation of the
shortest path at run time.

The in-memory version is not going to scale the way I would like it to, so
I would like to compute the path using Astar with the REST API

From the documentation, it does not look like Astar is support in the REST
interface.

My questions are as follows

1. Is there any reason why Astar is not available in the REST interface?

2. Is it possible to configure the server so that the REST interface can
support Astar as the algorithm instead of Dijkstra?

3. If number 2 is possible, are there any performance issues I should be
concerned about?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

--
°O°
"Good Enough" is not good enough.