Hello neo4j-ers,

I have question - when 2 threads (in embedded neo4j mode) want to concurrently
create the following RELs A and B (each within their own transaction, nodes N1,
N2 and N3 existed before):

Thread 1 - tx1 - N1--RELA-->N2
Thread 2 - tx2 - N1--RELB-->N3

does the node N1 represent critical section? I mean - if Thread 2's tx2 starts
later, does it have to wait till Thread 1's tx1 finishes and thus releases node
N1?

Sorry for asking, but I don't know the neo4j internals and I would expect, that
the creation of relationship wouldn't lock the 2 nodes - similarly to the
relational (SQL) db, where adding rows to M:N 'relationship' table also doesn't
lock records in the entity table(s)...

Please advise...

Thanks a lot!

-Josef.