Hi All,

I am looking at the following snippet of code and I wonder where and how do
I create piJar ? can I create programmatically if so how? is there a
complete hello world example somewhere where I can follow steps and see how
this works?

Concerning line

client.uploadJar(new File(piJar)).get();

Code snippet

LivyClient client = new LivyClientBuilder()
  .setURI(new URI(livyUrl))
  .build();
try {
  System.err.printf("Uploading %s to the Spark context...\n", piJar);
  client.uploadJar(new File(piJar)).get();

  System.err.printf("Running PiJob with %d samples...\n", samples);
  double pi = client.submit(new PiJob(samples)).get();

  System.out.println("Pi is roughly: " + pi);
} finally {
  client.stop(true);
}