Hi Jeff & Saisai,

Thank you so much for the explanation and they are very helpful, also sorry
for not replying in time.

I had read all the links you provided and the impression I got is that,
correct me if I am wrong, this feature would not allow different
session-kind interacting with each other? What I mean is, if I ran one
Scala kind and one Python kind in the same context, unless some kind of
persistence it won't be possible to refer a dataframe variable in Python
code that was defined in Scala right?

The goal I want to achieve is to mix different languages together and run
as one integrated spark job within which vars/methods defined in one
language can be referred/used in other, because our users might have
different programming background. It might sound silly but I am keen to
know if that's possible under the current Livy infrastructure. Appreciate
it if anyone could answer. Thanks in advance!

Regards, Dawei