Also just tried the below and got the state. It ended up in "FAILED" stated
when I expected it to be in "CANCELLED" state. Also from the docs it is not
clear if it kills the session or the job? if it kills the session I can't
spawn any other Job. Sorry cancelling job had been a bit confusing for
me.DELETE
/sessions/0