Hi everyone. I don't want to use zeppelin or jupyter. I have a web app and
I want to allow users to write a spark code(scala) in a textarea and then
submit that code to apache livy REST API and get result executions by ajax
in jquery. Now I can send only small operations. But when it is a code with
two lines or with quotes, I get an error.
Thank you