From: santosh.dan...@ubs.com <santosh.dan...@ubs.com>
<santosh.dan...@ubs.com>
Reply: user@livy.incubator.apache.org <user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
<user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
Date: June 3, 2019 at 12:51:20 PM
To: user@livy.incubator.apache.org <user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
<user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Support for Livy with Scala 2.12

Hi,

We have just upgraded our spark cluster version 2.3 to 2.4.2 and it broke
Livy.  It's throwing exception "Cannot Find Livy REPL Jars".  Looks like I
have to build Livy using Scala 2.12 version.

Can anyone advise how to build Livy with Scala 2.12 with Maven? Will
changing the scala version from 2.11 to 2.12 would build livy? Please
advise.

The code failed because of a fatal error:

        Invalid status code '400' from http://localhost:8998/sessions
with error payload: {"msg":"requirement failed: Cannot find Livy REPL
jars."}.

Thanks
Santosh

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.