Oliver,

There have been a lot of bugs fixed since the last beta release. It would be
useful to know whether the bug still exists in the latest CI build so we aren't
spending time working on bugs that have already been fixed. It shouldn't take
you long to swap out the packages just to test out whether the problem is still
present.

If the problem still exists in the CI build, please provide us with the minimal
code to reproduce it. A console application that reproduces the issue would be
fine, but it would be ideal if you provide a pull request on GitHub
(https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pulls) with a test in the
AnalyzingSuggesterTest  class
(https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/blob/master/src/Lucene.Net.Tests.Suggest/Suggest/Analyzing/AnalyzingSuggesterTest.cs)
 that fails with the issue (and mark it with the [LuceneNetSpecific] attribute)
so we can ensure the bug stays fixed throughout future porting efforts. Once we
have a test, we can port it back to Java and step through to find out where the
execution paths diverge. Alternatively, if you are willing to do the work of
comparing with Java to find out where the problem is, you could submit a PR
containing both the test and the fix for it.

Despite the fact there are nearly 8000 tests, there are some dusty corners that
are not covered and I think you may have stumbled upon one of them. And no, you
are the first to report this issue to us.

All I can tell you is that the download counts on the new NuGet packages such
as Lucene.Net.Suggest, Lucene.Net.Highlighter, Lucene.Net.Facet, and
Lucene.Net.Spatial are much lower than I would expect them to be for a beta,
and it would be extremely helpful if there were some people dedicated to
finding bugs in these packages and reporting them to us.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)