Thanks Peter and Nick for your quick responses.

I was referring to C library not Perl, sorry for not putting it on my
question.

Peter, regarding the multivalue fields, it seems like I, for sure, need to
create Whitespace tokenizer based on RegexTokenizer, can you or someone
please confirm? This would create the dependency for the PCRE.  In order to
make it I will need PCRE to be built as static library and linked with lucy
and my code then.

Nick, probably I messed up something in my environment. I ran the tests and
with the default Makefile of Lucy, which only creates dynamic library, AND
RegexTokenizer passed the test.

Thanks again guys,
Serkan