Hi guys,

I think I need to simplify my question. After reading it one more time, I
realized I touched many things, and it seem confusing.

It seems like if we index the same document twice, a new document is
created. And as per http://lucy.apache.org/docs/c/Lucy/Docs/DocIDs.html, " If
you truly need a primary key field, you must define it and populate it
yourself". How can we do this, are there any examples around this? Should I
search for the document with the primary key before indexing and if it
exists, should I not index it?

Thanks,
Serkan