Hi Peter:

Thanks for your quick response. I am a beginner with Lucy framework and
getting to know the different classes and objects.

I have copy-pasted my source code, with the code marked in red is the block
I am working.

(1) Is this what you meant by analyze "terms"?

(2) Can I do something similar to what has been done for TermQuery in the
code block marked in blue below?

    String        *folder   = Str_newf("%s", path_to_index);
    printf("Index file used: %s\n", path_to_index);
    IndexSearcher *searcher = IxSearcher_new((Obj*)folder);
    Schema        *schema   = IxSearcher_Get_Schema(searcher);
    QueryParser   *qparser  = QParser_new(schema, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    //ProximityQuery *pquery  = ProximityQuery_new(NULL, "animal quarter",
20);

    String *query_str = Str_newf("%s", query_c);
    Query  *query     = QParser_Parse(qparser, query_str);
    //Query  *query       = QParser_Parse(pquery, query_str);

    String *content_str = Str_newf("content");
#ifdef ENABLE_HIGHLIGHTER
    Highlighter *highlighter
        = Highlighter_new((Searcher*)searcher, (Obj*)query, content_str,
200);
#endif

    if (category) {
        String *category_name = Str_newf("category");
        String *category_str  = Str_newf("%s", category);
        TermQuery *category_query
            = TermQuery_new(category_name, (Obj*)category_str);

        Vector *children = Vec_new(2);
        Vec_Push(children, (Obj*)query);
        Vec_Push(children, (Obj*)category_query);
        query = (Query*)ANDQuery_new(children);

        DECREF(children);
        DECREF(category_str);
        DECREF(category_name);
    }

    if( queryType[g_testProximity] )
    {
        Vector *terms = Vec_new(0);
        Vec_Push(terms, (Obj*)query_str);

String *field_name = Str_newf("content");
        ProximityQuery *pquery = ProximityQuery_new(field_name, terms, 100);

        Analyzer *analyzer = Schema_Fetch_Analyzer(schema, field_name);
        if (!analyzer)
        {
           Vec_Push(query, pquery);
        }

        DECREF(terms);
DECREF(field_name);
    }

    Hits *hits = IxSearcher_Hits(searcher, (Obj*)query, 0, 10, NULL);

Thanks
-Kasi