Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the scoring mechanism for relevancy. Is the scoring
mechanism tf/idf when the field indexed with the EasyAnalyzer in the schema?
What happens when multiple terms are used? Are tf/idf's summed? How does the
incorporate the location of the words to the scoring mechanism for queries with
multiple words?

How about the fields which has RegexTokenizer? Is it still the same mechanism?
Does the type of the tokenizer affect the scoring?  I believe the important
thing is the generated tokens (and not related to the tokenizer), and maybe the
order of the tokens in a document.

One more thing, if I were to change the scoring mechanism for different fields,
how can I do it? Are there any predefined mechanisms eg. tf/idf doc2vec etc. Or
if I want to go further and come up with my own how can I do it?

Thanks,
Serkan