[RESULT][VOTE] MADlib v1.10-rc2

Hello,

Thank you to all community members who voted.

On behalf of release manager Satoshi, below is the tally of the votes:

+1 (binding):

none

+1 (non binding):

Joseph Hellerstein
Daisy She Wang
Xixuan (Aaron) Feng
Rahul Iyer
Xiaocheng Tang
Orhan Kislal
Nandish Jayaram
Marshall Presser
Milenko Petrovic

0, -1 or other votes:

none

I will post an email vote request to gene...@incubator.apache.org and
indicate to the ASF incubator principles that the MADlib community has
endorsed the release of the v1.10-rc2 artifacts.

Regards,
Frank