Hi,
There seems to be no Hadoop implementation of ParallelSGDFactorizer.
ALSWRFactorizer has a Hadoop implementation.

ParallelSGDFactorizer (since it is based on stochastic gradient
descent) is much faster than ALSWRFactorizer.

I don't know Hadoop much. But it seems to me that a Hadoop
implementation of ParallelSGDFactorizer will also be much faster than
the Hadoop implementaion of ALSWRFactorizer.

Is there a specific reason for why there is no Hadoop implementation
of ParallelSGDFactorizer? Is it because since Hadoop operations are
already slow the slowness of ALSWRFactorizer does not matter much. Or
is it simply because nobody has implemented it yet?

Thanks
Tevfik