I fixed some of the broken links. For some of others eg: TasteCommandline,
Recommendationexamples either the pages have not been migrated or the links
have to be purged?

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:07 AM, Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org> wrote:

Thank you very much! Could you create a jira ticket and post the links
there? That would be awesome, then we can track that this stuff gets fixed.

Best,
Sebastian