Hi Manoj,

Awesome that you're willing to help.

I suggest we proceed analogously to the clustering cleanup:

The documentation are the pages listed under "Classification" in the navigation bar under mahout.apache.org

If you start working on one of the pages listed there (e.g. the Naive Bayes doc), please created jira ticket in our issue tracker with a title along the lines of "Cleaning up the documentation for Naive Bayes on the website".

Put a list of errors and corrections into the jira and I (or some other committer) will make sure to fix the website.

Best,
Sebastian