Would be great to have such an overview on the mahout website.

On 03/24/2014 03:18 PM, Jay Vyas wrote:
I've tried to start disambiguating the difference between mahout
distributed vs local tutorials here, because ive found it causes problems
for a lot of people (including me)....

http://jayunit100.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-few-nice-posts-about-distirbuted.html

anyone want to collaborate on a two table wiki page which links to
tutorials about distributed vs single node implementations of all
algorithms?