Hi,

this is another reminder that we still have to finish our documentation improvements! The website looks shiny now and there have been lots of discussions about new directions but we still have some work todo in cleaning up webpages. We should especially make sure that the examples work.

Please help with that, anyone who is willing to sacrifice some time, go through a website and try out the steps described is of great help to the project. It would also be awesome to get some help in creating a few new pages, especially for the recommenders.

Here's the list of documentation related jira's for 1.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1441?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Documentation%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Best,
Sebastian