This is an old question that I just dredged up in my email.

There is still a question about your format here.  When you say "IPs" do
you mean that you have a list of IP addresses?

Or is this a server web-log?  Does that mean that the destination IP is
implicit.  If so, you might be able to see a weak signal due to time
proximity of different IP addresses, but I can't see that you would see
much else.  Time proximity might give you a hint about wide-spread attacks.