Guys, one more question ... Are there some incremental methods to do this?
I don't want to run the whole job again once a new document is added. In
case of LDA ... I guess the best way is to calculate the topics on the new
document using the topics from the previous LDA run ... And then every once
in a while to recalculate the topics with the new documents?