Hello,

i'm trying to make a recommendation system that recommends items from an input list of items (and a referent dataset, obviously).

To this end, i'm trying use SDVRecommender and PlusAnonymousConcurrentUserDataModel. I've already set up the recommendation system for known users with SVD, and it works.

However, if i try to use PlusAnonymousConcurrentUserDataModel, i constantly get a NoSuchUserException: -9223372036854775808

I've managed to use a recommender based on Pearson correlation, but i 'd prefer to use SVD.

So, i wonder if it is just possible to use anonymous users and SVD recommender in Mahout.

Thanks for your answers

Florian