Thank for your replies!

Mahout 0.12.0 from command line worked great.

However, if I want to develop the same example with Java API, what version
of mahout-core should I use in the pom.xml?

I tried mahout-core 0.12.0, but it does not exist. With mahout-core 0.9 I
got the same exception as in the previous email.

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected

The exception was thrown during training of Naive Bayes model. I use
TrainNaiveBayesJob and ToolRunner classes to train the model.