Mahout Samsara is more about rolling your own algo, though it has already
implemented several as examples. If you want to build your own clustering you
will find a lot of what you need in the R-like DSL.

But if you want something already built you may want to look at Spark’s MLlib
kmeans.

People often ask; what is the difference between Mahout and MLlib? MLlib is a
collection of algos, Mahout is an optimized tensor math engine with many
extensions and several algos. You can’t do the matrix A’B in MLlib because it’s
not an algo, it’s a bit of math—a very useful bit.

On May 23, 2016, at 8:10 PM, FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL