Hi,

Pairwise similarity is a quadratic problem and its very easy to run into a problem size does not scale anymore, especially with so many items. Our code downsamples the input data to help with this.

One thing you can do is decrease the argument maxNumInteractions to a lower number to increase the amount of downsampling. Another thing you can do is to remove the items with the highest amount of interactions from the dataset as they are not very interesting usually (everybody knows the topsellers already) and heavily impact the computation.

Best,
Sebastian