Thank you for the help. Nice responses. You could have just said you didn't
know the answer.

I know that they have diverged. A point of common sense, I know what reply
I received on JIRA. Since I wasn't up to the job, I reached out to user
forums for help(not the dev forums mind you).

If the users forums is consisting of sarcastic people no point in having
them. Thank you for the wonderful responses, good day/night.