Rich,

Please remove me from your mailing list.  Thanks.

Cliff Bryant

email: cbryant1...@gmail.com | cell: (617) 417-1414 | linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cliffbryant | KB1YQL |

Accomplished IT professional with a history of developing multi-tier
enterprise applications for Windows and Linux / UNIX platforms.

Highly experienced with enterprise Java / J2EE with web application
development, and web services with a SOA emphasis.