hi all

In my past projects I used Apache Mahout in order to create a Recommender
engine
and I liked this project
Now I'm interested in the Samsara environment since in my new project I
have to write an algorithm who can calculate the risk matrix in certain
scenarios
Basically the algorithm formula (developed by university) is composed
by summations and multiplications but during these operations I need to do
some spatial operation like intersection between point on a street and
building layers
I was thinking to use Oracle Spatial but I saw that data volume is huge and
so I was searching for some alternatives. I was wondering if I can
implement this kind of algorithm by using the samsara environment so I can
scale if needed
If it's possible to do how can I do spatial operation?
thank you
Angelo