oops- sent last email accidentally without finishing..

It looks like we are missing some jars from the binary distro:

andy@micheal:~/sandbox/apache-mahout-distribution-0.13.0$ ls *.jar

mahout-integration-0.13.0.jar

mahout-math-0.13.0.jar

mahout-math-scala_2.10-0.13.0.jar

mahout-mr-0.13.0.jar

mahout-mr-0.13.0-job.jar

mahout-spark_2.10-0.13.0-dependency-reduced.jar h2o
mahout-spark_2.10-0.13.0.jar

mahout-examples-0.13.0.jar

mahout-examples-0.13.0-job.jar

mahout-hdfs-0.13.0.jar

we are missing mahout-native-viennacl_2.10.jar and
mahout-native-viennacl-omp.jar

I think that we need to try a different build command.

Andy