+1 to DFW talk, but I think we can all come up with a common set of bullet
points for the front page if you want also.

________________________________
From: Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 11:31:09 AM
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Cc: Mahout Dev List
Subject: Re: New Website is Staged

Are you guys ready for serious comments on the new design or is this just a
first running version?

On May 9, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

In the interest of getting this thing up and running, use DFW Meetup video
as a place holder for time being?

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*