Hi Trevor,

Thanks! ^_^

I tried replacing math with core, however I am getting the same error:

Could not find artifact org.apache.mahout:mahout-core:jar:14.1 in central (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)

I went through the maven and local repos and found that the library has a
-scala_2.11 postfix. I suspect this might be causing the problem. If so, is
there any way to solve this?
Also, I found mahout-math usage in the readme as well as the online
'building Mahout from source' manual (
https://mahout.apache.org/developers/buildingmahout).

Sincerely,
Tanmay